Hope you are having a good weekend. If you haven't already put your blog up, please make sure to do so before class on Monday. I want to get all the links set up, so leave me a COMMENT with your blog address once you have finished.
Check out this video I pulled off of youtube... Some of you may have seen TOUGH GUISE (produced by the Media Education Foundation) before. This clip raises great questions that compliment the issues Christensen raises in the reading this week. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
LB :)
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Media Literacy
Posted by Dr. Lesley Bogad at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Professor, i have created my blog this is web address where you can find my blog : seyischaostheory.blogspot.com/
and i have started with my first post "When I was 13"
my blog is finally up
http://daniellewmstblog.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment