
Just a reminder that your blog posts are due by noon on Mondays. Barely half of you have posted for today. Those of you that have posted have up fabulous thoughts and ideas -- all of the ones I have read have been so strong! For example, check out Alice, Nicole, and Alisha for some great insights.
See you in class!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Hello? Seeking Evidence of you in the Blogisphere!
Posted by Dr. Lesley Bogad at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sorry Dr. Bogad...I've been battling a wicked cold all weekend, I'm not sure if I'll be in class tonight (don't want to spread the plague to everyone else). But I will try to get my post up asap, even if it won't count.
-Steph
Hey Steph.
Feel better. It still counts even when it is late. I just want you to make sure to post before class as a rule. Sorry to miss you in class tonight!
LB
Hi Dr. Bogad,
While we were watching the Rucker Park documentary, I was thinking my friend's little brother would really love it. I looked around online last night and couldn't find a copy of it. Could I possibly borrow your copy after break to make a copy of it? Thanks, hope you enjoy the break!
-Loretta
Dr. Bogad,
I've been looking for three days, and I cannot for the life of me find the Greenfield reading.
Also where is this Fast Forward Link?
TJ,
If you look here again, the reading was right here on my blog under READINGS on the right side. Email me directly when you have a question... I just checked these comments tonight. Sorry!
LB
Post a Comment