CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Photo Project Presentations



Just a reminder of the plan we made in class on Monday...

You will each have a max of 10 minutes for your presentations next week. I will have the digital projector, my laptop, and a TV cart (for VHS tapes) so you can plan for any of this technology.

Your goal is to present your photos in a coherent "story," illustrating that story in the details of your photographs. The Greenfield piece is your model.

Looking forward to seeing the stories you produce with your teenagers pics!!

LB :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hey professor,
I had sent you an email regarding my subcultures project that had fallen off the wall... just wondering if you had gotten it

Leona said...

Hi Dr. Bogad,

Just a reminder that my blog is leonalioness111.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Leona said...

Oh, and also, I do not have this weeks reading unfortunately. We were unable to meet. I should have made plans, but I mistakenly assumed it would be on your website. May I please have more time? Thanks